To get started we need the following:
- Profit and Loss statements for all quarters for 2019, 2020, and 2021
- 941s from all quarters 2020 and 2021
- Payroll Breakdowns per quarter for 2020 and 2021
- Information on any PPP loans that you received.
- Engagement Letter
- Checklist filled out
A Team of Oklahoma Business Owners
“Do you believe that you as an employer were fully or partially suspended due to orders from an appropriate governmental authority limiting commerce, travel, or group meetings (for commercial, social, religious, or other purposes) due to the coronavirus disease 19?… the requirement in section 3134(c)(2)(A)(i) of carrying on a trade or business to be an eligible employer and the requirement in section 3134(c)(2)(A)(ii)(I) that a trade or business has been fully or partially suspended due to an appropriate governmental order to be an eligible employer apply to all operations of the organization.”
Did you begin doing business after February 15th, 2020?
Additional info needed:
- Does anyone related to any shareholders work for the company?
- Did you receive the PPP? If so, send the details of the PPP loan(s)